Galaxkey allows grouping of identities in to categories/departments which are all configurable in a corporate account.
Whenever a user is added to Galaxkey, it is added to the 'DEFAULT GROUP' by default which has all default configurations. The Galaxkey corporate administrator can create new groups and associate appropriate configuration settings to that group by following the below steps:
1. Login to your corporate administrator account via https://manager.galaxkey.com
2. Click the Group Configuration > Add Group to create a new group
3. Enter the group name you would like to set > Create
The new group will appear under the select group drop down
4. Once selected, the group can now be configured to the corporate administrator's requirements
5. To associate an identity with a group, click Identities > edit and select the checkbox the next to the user group the user needs to be added to.
Note: If a user belongs to multiple groups with different configuration settings, the most secured configuration settings will be used for that user.