Invites are formal requests, to recipients, of your Galaxkey secured mails to join the Galaxkey network. Galaxkey has two types of users -
- Corporate Users: Registered with Galaxkey based on the subscription by their organization. Corporate users are typically invited by the company's Galaxkey administrator.
- Individual Users: Registered with Galaxkey to secure their personal identities. For individual users, you can invite your contacts in following three ways:
- From Galaxkey-enabled Mail Clients: These include the Galaxkey Add-in and the Galaxkey Mobile apps.
- Invite from Galaxkey Add-in: When sending a secured mail from Galaxkey Add-in, select the ‘Invite’ check-box on the Send Secure Confirmation dialog box. This dialog box displays a list of secured as well as non-secured identities. An ‘Invite’ checkbox is provided against the non-secured ids. Check this to send invites to the people in your contact list
- Invite from Galaxkey Mobile Apps: When sending a secured mail from any of the mobile apps - viz., iOS, Android or Blackberry - an auto invite is sent to the e-mail recipient, if not registered.
- From Galaxkey Manager: To invite people using Galaxkey Manager,
Log on to Galaxkey Manager and go to Identities > Invites
If you have multiple identities, select the identity from which the invitation should go.
Type the e-mail address of the contact to be invited
Click “Send Invite” button.