Yes. If you are a Galaxkey registered user, sending a Galaxkey secured mail, the emails in the Sent Items folder are secured using your public identity.
Articles in this section
- How do I clear Galaxkey Contacts cache?
- How do I send logs to Galaxkey Support?
- How to uninstall Galaxkey?
- Will I see changes done by the person with whom I have shared a file?
- How do I stop sharing a file with a user?
- I do not want Galaxkey Synchronization and Sharing, just want to secure my local files and email communication, can I do it ?
- Is it possible to share a file with someone who is not registered with Galaxkey?
- What mobile and desktop platforms does Galaxkey support?
- I installed Galaxkey, but I do not see any changes in Outlook, I also don't see "Secure and Send" button in compose window.
- How to enable Galaxkey in case it gets disabled in Outlook 2013/2016