Yes, Galaxkey allows grouping of identities in a corporate account. Whenever a user is added to Galaxkey it is added to a group name "DEFAULT GROUP" which has all default configurations. Galaxkey administrator can create new groups and associate appropriate configuration settings to that group by following the steps
1. Login to https://manager.galaxkey.com as Enterprise Galaxkey admin.
2. Click on "Configuration" option, it will show 2 tabs "Corporate Configuration" and "Group Policies"
3. Click on "Group Policies" tab, it will list all the groups currently available along with the configuration.
4. Administrator can add new group or edit configuration values for a group on this tab.
5. To associate an identity (user) with a group, click on "Identities" option and enter the name of the group in "User Group" text box.
Note: If a user belongs to multiple groups with different configuration settings, the most secured configuration settings will be used for that user.