Yes, Galaxkey clients cache the identity of the logged in user. so as long as you have logged in once on your mobile device, you can open Galaxkey secured email even if you are not connected to the internet.
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall Galaxkey?
- Will I see changes done by the person with whom I have shared a file?
- How do I stop sharing a file with a user?
- Can I share / secure / restore a folder with Galaxkey?
- Will I be able to access my Galaxkey secured emails on mobile device when I am not online?
- How do I stop someone in our organisation from using Galaxkey if person is no more in the organisation?
- What happens when my license expire ?
- Can I edit a Galaxkey secured file and are my changes saved securely?
- Can we customise the format for the secured email sent as well as other notifications sent by Galaxkey?
- We do not want any users from our enterprise to be invited by default, can it be achieved?