Yes, even though Galaxkey works at file level and secures / restores a file, you can use same functionality on the folders as well. When you right click on a folder and carry out any Galaxkey operation on folder all the files inside the folder (recursively) are considered for the operation.
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall Galaxkey?
- Will I see changes done by the person with whom I have shared a file?
- How do I stop sharing a file with a user?
- Can I share / secure / restore a folder with Galaxkey?
- Will I be able to access my Galaxkey secured emails on mobile device when I am not online?
- How do I stop someone in our organisation from using Galaxkey if person is no more in the organisation?
- What happens when my license expire ?
- Can I edit a Galaxkey secured file and are my changes saved securely?
- Can we customise the format for the secured email sent as well as other notifications sent by Galaxkey?
- We do not want any users from our enterprise to be invited by default, can it be achieved?