Current version of Galaxkey for Windows does not allow synchronisation of changes made by those with whom the file is shared. Currently only the owner of the file can make the changes to it and they are automatically synchronised with the person shared with (as long as user has downloaded the file once).
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall Galaxkey?
- Will I see changes done by the person with whom I have shared a file?
- How do I stop sharing a file with a user?
- Can I share / secure / restore a folder with Galaxkey?
- Will I be able to access my Galaxkey secured emails on mobile device when I am not online?
- How do I stop someone in our organisation from using Galaxkey if person is no more in the organisation?
- What happens when my license expire ?
- Can I edit a Galaxkey secured file and are my changes saved securely?
- Can we customise the format for the secured email sent as well as other notifications sent by Galaxkey?
- We do not want any users from our enterprise to be invited by default, can it be achieved?