Current version of Galaxkey for Windows does not allow synchronisation of changes made by those with whom the file is shared. Currently only the owner of the file can make the changes to it and they are automatically synchronised with the person shared with (as long as user has downloaded the file once).
Articles in this section
- How do I clear Galaxkey Contacts cache?
- How do I send logs to Galaxkey Support?
- How to uninstall Galaxkey?
- Will I see changes done by the person with whom I have shared a file?
- How do I stop sharing a file with a user?
- I do not want Galaxkey Synchronization and Sharing, just want to secure my local files and email communication, can I do it ?
- Is it possible to share a file with someone who is not registered with Galaxkey?
- What mobile and desktop platforms does Galaxkey support?
- I installed Galaxkey, but I do not see any changes in Outlook, I also don't see "Secure and Send" button in compose window.
- How to enable Galaxkey in case it gets disabled in Outlook 2013/2016